Find out how to get there through Google Maps.
Why is ETS introducing On-Demand Transit?
In some areas of the city, transit demand isn’t strong enough to support regular bus service. Customers in these areas will find the on-demand transit shuttle bus provides better service frequency and hours of operation to meet their needs.
How do my employees or clients use On-Demand Transit?
To use On-Demand Transit, employees and clients will be able to book rides by:
- Use the Edmonton On-Demand Transit app
- Going online at edmonton.ca/ondemandtransit
- Call 780-496-2400
They can create accounts before the service launches. When they book using the app, they can get notifications to their phones and can track the shuttle’s location in real-time.
ESTIMATED TRAVEL TIMES
- From St. Albert/ Spruce grove it takes only 30 minutes to come and see us, just hop on the Anthony H.
- From Terwilligar takes 20 minutes hoping into the Anthony H. or Whitemud
- From Downtown – 15 minutes
- From North side of Edmonton – 15 minutes
- From Sherwood Park 15 – minutes
- From Ft. Saskatchewan – 25 minutes
- From Leduc – 35 minutes
Booking Your Ride
The new On Demand Transit service is available for riders in 38 communities and 16 seniors’ residences who do not have a regular bus route.